Attention all students! LVI 2020 is offering FREE PASSES to this year’s virtual LVI Conference!
We understand this is a difficult time for everyone, particularly students, and have decided to offer a limited number of free passes to students.
If you are a student, anywhere in the world, interested in free access to law and legal information, please contact email@example.com, and we will get back to you.
Session topics that could be of particular interest to students include :
- Developing and Maintaining Open Casebooks
- Legal information and ICE surveillance: The Dangerous Intersection of Legal Information Access and Human Rights Abuses
- Introducing Legal Concepts on Youtube
- The Importance of Plain Language in Legal Writing
- Legal Response to COVID-19 in Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean
- AI for Law-Making
- and much more!